Step 3/3 : RUN chmod +x /kumo-entrypoint

---> Using cache

---> deb5c064fea7

Successfully built deb5c064fea7

Successfully tagged kumo-entrypoint:latest

Entrypoint container is created successfully

>>> Checking python dependencies

Collecting pip<20.0,>=9.0.3

Downloading pip-19.3.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.4 MB)

Installing collected packages: pip

Successfully installed pip-19.3.1

No broken requirements found.

WARNING: There're some errors when doing pip-check:

WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -main- (/app/__main__.egg)

WARNING: The scripts pip, pip3 and pip3.8 are installed in '/app/python/bin' which is not on PATH.

Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.

>>> Getting spiders list:

>>> Trying to get spiders from shub-image-info command

WARNING: There're some errors on shub-image-info call:

Addon import error scrapy_pagestorage.

PageStorageMiddleware: cannot import name 'DictItem' from 'scrapy.item' (/app/python/lib/python3.8/site-packages/scrapy/item.py)

ERROR:root:Job runtime exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 148, in _run_usercode _run(args, settings) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 103, in _run _run_scrapy(args, settings)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 111, in _run_scrapy execute(settings=settings) File "/app/python/lib/python3.8/site-packages/scrapy/cmdline.py", line 140, in execute cmd.add_options(parser)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/commands/shub_image_info.py",

line 23, in add_options parser.add_option("--debug", action="store_true",

AttributeError: 'ArgumentParser' object has no attribute 'add_option'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/bin/shub-image-info", line 8, in <module> sys.exit(shub_image_info())

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 209, in shub_image_info _run_usercode(None, ['scrapy', 'shub_image_info'] + sys.argv[1:], File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 148, in _run_usercode _run(args, settings)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 103, in _run _run_scrapy(args, settings)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/crawl.py", line 111, in _run_scrapy execute(settings=settings)

File "/app/python/lib/python3.8/site-packages/scrapy/cmdline.py", line 140, in execute cmd.add_options(parser)

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sh_scrapy/commands/shub_image_info.py", line 23, in add_options parser.add_option("--debug", action="store_true",

AttributeError: 'ArgumentParser' object has no attribute 'add_option' {"message": "shub-image-info exit code: 1", "details": null, "error": "image_info_error"}

I'm having this error while deploying a spider. Please help

2 people have this question

hi, you did solve this problem ?

I am having the same problem.

I am having similar problems, I don't understand if it happens to you in the same case.

In my situation I get this error when trying to deploy a custom image.

And I don't understand if it is related to the stack assigned in the docker file of the custom image.

In my case I put the following one:

FROM scrapinghub/scrapinghub-stack-scrapy:2.4-latest

Please let me know if this happens to you because you are working with custom images or with simple deploy.

(If it happens just with a normal deploy I would try to update the shub libraries)

I'm having the same issue and I'm not working with any containers or images

After centuries of digging the reason it would break is because I had Scrapy in my requirements.txt. All I had to do was remove that line. But I believe you should also remove all the packages that are alread built into Scrapy. You can find that list for scrapy-v2.8 here. Noticed that because I read this in the docs:
"Note that this requirements file is an extension of the Scrapy Cloud stack, and therefore should not contain packages that are already part of the stack, such as scrapy."(source: https://shub.readthedocs.io/en/latest/deploying.html)

Login to post a comment