Start a new topic
Answered

Getting billing charges despite cancelling subscription

Receiving emails for invoices and credit card is being charged for Smart Proxy Manager Starter yet I cancelled the subscription.  Can provide invoice/customer ID.

Best Answer

Thanks Robert, as suspected you have a 2nd account.

I've emailed you the details of the other account for you log in and cancel your subscription, if you need any further help you can open a ticket with that account since that one does have a subscription.

Why am I continually charged for a product I am not paying for? I can't get support cause the product thinks I am don't have a subscription.

Hi Robert,

You probably signed up with 2 different emails and have 2 accounts. The account with this email doesn't have any subscription, if you provide the invoice ID (from the email) I can try to find out the corresponding account.

Invoice number is A139784

Answer

Thanks Robert, as suspected you have a 2nd account.

I've emailed you the details of the other account for you log in and cancel your subscription, if you need any further help you can open a ticket with that account since that one does have a subscription.

Thank you Nestor!! Able to access my account and manage subscriptions, thank you.

Login to post a comment