Start a new topic
Answered

Lost access to already existing account

Hi,

I lost access to my existing and paid subscribed user account of the same emailaddress that I am currently logged in with.

I tried to reset my password at first but that did not work so I tried logging in through Google OAuth but that did not connect my emailaddress of the OAuth login to the emailaddress on which the paid services are registered. I can't submit a ticket right now because of this.

Please help me retrieve my account since there is a running subscription to which I need access.

Also please provide a ticket channel for account related issues especially for paying customers.

Best Answer

Hello,

I see another account is linked to ca*****@datagrow.nl. Please try with "Forgot password" and provide this email. You should get the link to reset password. 

Do check the SPAM folder as well, as sometimes the activation email lands in SPAM.

1 Comment

Answer

Hello,

I see another account is linked to ca*****@datagrow.nl. Please try with "Forgot password" and provide this email. You should get the link to reset password. 

Do check the SPAM folder as well, as sometimes the activation email lands in SPAM.

Login to post a comment