Start a new topic
Answered

I had another account that i cant access

Hi, 3 or 4 days ago i created an account with an email that i cant access right know, because a misunderstanding in our team.

The thing is that i cant access to that account anymore, The email used should be  beg**********@yopmail.com but this is a temporal email that my mate in charge of create the account should not have used.

As was me who perform the payment for the subscription i can confirm that the credentials for the checkout on the basci plan suscription were:
Name Jaume Garcia

email jg*****@pmpconseil.com

I have even a confirmation email about the subscription to the basic plan on this email

I can confirm also that, that account had a ticket about our use case which i have not been able to follow because obvious reasons

Whatever you need for solve all this mess tell me T-T.

I would want or have access to that account changin the email to jg*****@pmpconseil.com or cancel that account.

Sorry for all this trouble

Jaume

unknown.png
(75.8 KB)

Best Answer

Hi Jaume,

Please be mindful when sharing sensitive data like that, as this is a public forum. I'm editing it from your post.

Regarding the email situation, there is no account with beg**********@yopmail.com. There is a hotmail account cart******@hotmail.com that is associated with the billing from jg*****@pmpconseil.com. Perhaps you want to contact your mate in order to regain access to that account if you can't identify that email.

Hi there,

I have the exact same problem. I was not able to reset my company's user password so I used the direct Google OAuth login but this does not appear to connect my already existing account on the same emailaddress on which paid services are registered. Therefore I cannot even submit a support ticket while still paying.

Please provide a support channel for account related issues, but on the short term: please help me connect my current account to the already existing account which now seems to be a floating account.

I know that this is not the place for this, but i could not create a ticket -_-

Answer

Hi Jaume,

Please be mindful when sharing sensitive data like that, as this is a public forum. I'm editing it from your post.

Regarding the email situation, there is no account with beg**********@yopmail.com. There is a hotmail account cart******@hotmail.com that is associated with the billing from jg*****@pmpconseil.com. Perhaps you want to contact your mate in order to regain access to that account if you can't identify that email.

Login to post a comment