Start a new topic
Answered

Unclear how AutoExtract pricing works

The pricing plan says:

$60 per 100k requests per month

Up to 500K per month*

I'm unclear if this is saying there is a monthly base billing of $60 regardless of usage, up to 100K.  Or is it effectively saying that the billing is strictly per-use, for example, $6 if you make 10K requests, or $0 if you use nothing.  I'm also not clear what happens if you go above 100K requests.  Is it $60 per 100K tier? And up to 500K which requires special billing?  I would be helpful if there was some sort of billing estimatator where you could enter your expected usage and tell you what the bill would be.

Best Answer

It's $60/month with a quota of up to 100K within that month. It's prepaid and $60 is regardless of you reaching 100K.

The overages, yes it is $60 per 100K tier, if you need more there's an Enterprise custom plan option which would require special billing. Regarding the estimator, that sounds like a good idea, I'll pass your feedback along. I hope I've clarified your questions.

1 Comment

Answer

It's $60/month with a quota of up to 100K within that month. It's prepaid and $60 is regardless of you reaching 100K.

The overages, yes it is $60 per 100K tier, if you need more there's an Enterprise custom plan option which would require special billing. Regarding the estimator, that sounds like a good idea, I'll pass your feedback along. I hope I've clarified your questions.

Login to post a comment