Start a new topic
Answered

Got charged for the account even though I cancelled it

Hi

I cancelled my account at (shenandoah_duraideivamani@brown.edu and durais@gmail.com) but still got charged.

Best Answer

Hi Shenandoah, the current cancellation UI may be confusing, we are in the process of updating that. Apologies for the inconvenience.

After clicking on "Cancel subscription" you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and confirm the subscription updates in order for the cancellation to go through. I assume that didn't happen, that's why you got charged. I have just processed the refund for the organization #331497. You should see it in your account a few days. 

I also clearly haven't used any requests

Answer

Hi Shenandoah, the current cancellation UI may be confusing, we are in the process of updating that. Apologies for the inconvenience.

After clicking on "Cancel subscription" you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and confirm the subscription updates in order for the cancellation to go through. I assume that didn't happen, that's why you got charged. I have just processed the refund for the organization #331497. You should see it in your account a few days. 

Login to post a comment