Start a new topic
Answered

Problem Processing Payment

Hello -

I'm trying to register for Crawlera and it keeps rejecting my payment and saying there is a problem processing my card. I've tried three cards, each 5+ times. Can anyone help / suggest options?

Best Answer

Thanks. I have converted this into a support ticket, in order to discuss potentially confidential details. Let's continue the conversation there. 

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues subscribing to Crawlera. I will check and get back to you. Could you please let me know which plan you wanted to subscribe to - Crawlera Basic or Advanced? Thank you. 

Basic at the moment

Answer

Thanks. I have converted this into a support ticket, in order to discuss potentially confidential details. Let's continue the conversation there. 

Thanks Adriana, I appreciate it.

Hi Adriana, I'm also experiencing this issue when signing up for Crawlera Basic. I'll keep an eye out here for updates.

Hi Adriana, I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm not sure if there's a fix yet, but I'd like to sign up for the Basic plan. Thanks.

Hi Max, apologies, your response somehow got mistakenly flagged by our forums, so I didn't see your message until it was noticed and cleared today. I just sent you an email regarding this - hope to hear from you soon and get you subscribed to Crawlera asap. 

Hi trying to register for AutoExtract 

I am trying to register my card details with you to access the app, but despite the card details being correct and there being money on the account, and the card provider telling me that after making a card authorisation request, your (scrapinghub’s side broke the transaction)

Do you not accept VISA Revolut Cards?

Thanks in advance, 

Hi Tony, I am sorry that you are having trouble  subscribing to Autoextract - we checked our web payments system and found that 

the postal code and address do not match. 

Can you please try again, including the postal code that matches your address? If you are not sure, please check with the card issuer. Let us know how you get on with that. 
Login to post a comment