Start a new topic
Answered

My go to make a payment and page/payment hangs

I'm trying to make a payment on the billing page:
https://app.scrapinghub.com/o/{AccountNumber}/billing

I select the Crawlera subscription, and scroll to the bottom to accept the payment. When I click the green button, it gives a never-ending progress wheel.

Please help.

Best Answer

Thank you for confirming. I have converted this topic into a support ticket, as we may need to discuss about confidential information.

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please confirm what you are trying to do? Did you want to pay the pending invoice, to remove suspension? Thank you.

Thank you Adriana. I would like to restore the account — pay balance / restore suspension.

Answer

Thank you for confirming. I have converted this topic into a support ticket, as we may need to discuss about confidential information.

Great. Thank you. I tried to make the payment again and it still won't go through — even though the default card is set to my new CC number and the account has the funds.

problems still exists. 

I tried many times, and no result, its never ending loading. 

Hi Elshad, 

Thanks for reporting the recurrence of this issue and apologies for the inconvenience. I have created a support ticket for you, to be able to discuss the details. Let's continue the conversation there.

Thanks,

Adriana

Hi,

I have the same issue when I want to purchase Scrapy Cloud units: never ending loader in the validation button.

On Chrome, after I've selected the number of units, I have the time to click the validation button, but still get the never ending loader.

On safari, I don't have the time to click it: I get an error message: "unable to update selection"

The card is filled ok. I don't have any browser plugin that could cause the problem: what is the issue?

Thanks for your help!

Login to post a comment