Start a new topic
Answered

Refund request

I'd like a refund. I managed to unsuscribe from Crawlera but it's not clear how to proceed to ask a refund.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Hi Andrea, we have issued the refund. You should see it in your account in a few days. 

Thank you for trying our services. 

Answer

Hi Andrea, we have issued the refund. You should see it in your account in a few days. 

Thank you for trying our services. 

Hi, I'd like to ask for a refund. I think I have canceled my trial 2 month ago, but I just realized that I have been charged for 2 month. As you can see in my history, I have not used Crawlaw for a long time. There must be some mistake. May I ask for a refund for it.

Hi Zhihan, I have created a support ticket for our billing team for this request. They should be in touch with you shortly. 

1 person likes this

I've just managed to unsubscribe from the scraping api. I thought I canceled my subscription, already. May I have a refund, please?

I would like a refund. I could not find the  unsubscribe and asked for a help. as I checked our bank account 

Thanks in advance., paypal has taken the fee from my Husband's bank account as alternative. I send you the the photo of transaction which has been paid by visa card X-4040 . please make a refund and many thanks in advance

Login to post a comment