Start a new topic
Answered

ERROR: HTTPSConnectionPool

Hi, 

I've been getting errors:

Example: 

ASIN 0133144569 ERROR: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.amazon.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /gp/offer-listing/0133144569/ref=olp_f_primeEligible?ie=UTF8&f_usedLikeNew=true&f_usedVeryGood=true&f_usedGood=true&f_new=true&f_primeEligible=true&f_usedAcceptable=true (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x10c1148d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 60] Operation timed out')))

Do you know how to fix these? When I run smaller "lists" the errors seem to disappear but the longer "lists" I run, the more errors I have.  

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

Hello,

This seems to be ban from Amazon and suggest using Crawlera to evade bans. 

I see that you have subscribed to Crawlera today and Amazon is working with successful responses. 

In case you face any issues, please contact Support, through Dashboard > Help > Contact Support.

Thanks,

1 Comment

Answer

Hello,

This seems to be ban from Amazon and suggest using Crawlera to evade bans. 

I see that you have subscribed to Crawlera today and Amazon is working with successful responses. 

In case you face any issues, please contact Support, through Dashboard > Help > Contact Support.

Thanks,

Login to post a comment