Start a new topic
Answered

Unable to open any scrapinghub pages.

We are no longer using scrapinghub and we kept on getting billed.

I decided to start removing our billing accounts and organizations and after deleting a few of them, I am no longer able to visit the dashboard at all.

I keep getting redirected to a page that says "Sorry, Can't Find That Page".

There's a link that's supposed to take me home, but that still redirects me to the same page.

I had not cleared all the organizations linked to my account and we are still getting billed for them.

I would create a support ticket for this but trying to access the support page also redirects me to that page.

Best Answer

The correct org ID is 127169 and I've stopped the subscription so you won't be billed anymore.

The org ID you provided 134970, you are not a member of therefore you get the "Sorry, Can't Find That Page" error.

Hi,

Could you please help me with your dash id or dash link? I will have a look and get back to you soon. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Hi,

Apologies for getting back to you so late, and thank you for replying in the first place!

I don't know how I could get my dash id because any attempt I make to access any directory under app.scrapinghub.com just redirects me to the "Sorry, Can't Find That Page" page.

If you could give me some guidance on other ways I could find it, I'd gladly follow through.

Thanks.

I went through the web console and found that the web app attempts to access this url:

https://app.scrapinghub.com/api/v2/organizations/134970/members/me

Thought that might be useful information since it does contain an organization id in the url.

There's no subscription on that organization. Please provide the invoice # so we can track to which organization it belongs to.

A69694

This is from an invoice we were charged on September.

Answer

The correct org ID is 127169 and I've stopped the subscription so you won't be billed anymore.

The org ID you provided 134970, you are not a member of therefore you get the "Sorry, Can't Find That Page" error.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment