Start a new topic
Answered

new scrapping job big budget

Hi, sorry for my Late Reply, i have been trying to iron out some of the issues we are facing, at this time there is 3. -What are we trying to Acheive: the ability to list items onto Amazon.co.uk from Ebay.co.uk Automatically (without human input). -how do we intend to acheive this: a scrapper can scrape the data. from the target listings, repeatedly over whatever amount of time 5-10 minutes. -no API access will be possible on Amazon At all they do not allow it. -there is 2 ways to add changes to Amazon. manually search the product name/ASIN. then go into it changing it. or upload a CSV File to Amazon. (its their template) -so we either re-upload csv files created from scraped data from ebay changes in price and quantity which may Red flag as it would be at least 1 change every 10 minutes over 50,000 listings. if the scrapper can even work that fast. -or (preferable) use a bot to mimic a human making real time changes to price/quantity, however im sure Amazon has a saftey against bots (unless within the API) I.E If the bot moves to the exact same place each time hundreds of times a day it may also Red flag possibly a randomiser in the way the mouse moves toe get to its destination (which is simply an ASIN In the inventory search bar, then the price and qunty can be adjusted from there). i would not usually talk of bot protection but with the amount of changes its going to be running all day. that will Red flag in itself, so i don't want then looking into algorhythems if you understand. please read wired.com/2014/12/google-one-click-recaptcha/ basically i want it to be as a human would do the mouse may move to the left up and down a little but untimatly reach the target. i know thats quite deep and may not be possible). -the final issue we have: the categorys to not perfectly match up between Amazon and ebay. for instance baby dummy in ebay may be: Children>Babys>babys Toys>Babys Dummy. on Amazon it may be: Baby>passifiers and dummys>plastic dummy. so you see the categorys are not going to match unless of course we use 'other' meaning the conversion of sales will be a lot smaller as its much broader. if you can work at this level you will be highly rewarded i can assure you if you are not could you pass me onto someone else you think may be able to help kindly. collaboration is probable with bot and data sides. Nicholas BE-Creative LTD.

s
shobuj47May 28, 7:04 PMReportSpam

Hi there sorry for delaying the reply. Please allow me some time to analyze your requirement for my understanding.

s
shobuj47May 28, 7:33 PMReportSpam

Thanks for taking the time. As I have understood, that the major part of this project is to extract data from the web which is a lot complex for me to do so. I am sorry to say that I am not suitable for the project you have specified. Thank you. :)

N
MeMay 28, 7:36 PM

no but could you help with the bot please read:

N
MeMay 28, 7:36 PM

HI, here is what i have just informed another seller about the scrapping uploading and re-uploading (adjustments) this is just using csv, i hope this clarifys slightly more, there is no secret this will not be easy, but i am willing to pay a very generous sum of money if i see this software up and working. MESSSAGE 2: Hi, thanks for responding, this kind of sw already exists but scrapes from Amazon (prime listings) and lists onto ebay, nobody has yet cracked it the other way around. for the scrapping/re-uploading of CSV file to keep the listings correct (we will put that at every hour yes there will be a few overselling insidents but we deal with this daily and there is usually another source). i would need its title, (needs to be jumbled usually the last 2 words are irrelevant so can be switched) photo needs to re-sized and renamed to the item name to also gain meta tag boost, or at least 2-3 words from the title, description, (the RAW description) no hotlinks, the problem we are having there is sellers are still using hotlinks HTTPS so the HTML is not always where it should be its a little scattered. i am unsure how to get the basics from the listing without the garbage. finally just the price and quantity (the 2 things that will need changing by the bot/csv re-upload) may have to change it to once per hour if we use csv RE upload and it would only have to be the items that need changes made, not the whole catalog each time. there may well be hours or days that go by without any price changes, the quantity could remain at 10 until the sellers quantity falls to 2, we would not have to bring it down to 9,8,7,6,5 etc. it would be rare for people to buy more than 2, in fact after 15 years ive only ever sold 3 of the same item in 1 sale. so thats less re-uploading, thats if we use the CSV way, and BTW its their CSV Template, which we can not adjust the data must be perfect. BREATH.... :)

New Messages

s
shobuj47May 28, 7:44 PMReportSpam

Are you telling that there is a CSV file which contains the data from ebays products ?

s
shobuj47May 28, 7:45 PMReportSpam

And you just want to get these data from that CSV and upload it in Amazon ?

N
MeMay 28, 7:46 PM

there is not a file

N

that is what im trying to make

N

if i had that file i would upload it. its making that file that is the first half of the job

N

the second half is monitoring

Best Answer

Please submit this quote form:  https://scrapinghub.com/data-services

1 Comment

Answer

Please submit this quote form:  https://scrapinghub.com/data-services