Start a new topic
Answered

can't access spider/spider settings

Hi! I sucessfully deployed my spider coded in scrapy, but I can't access it, via the deploy history, neither through the spider settings, im always redirected to the error page with the following message: "Sorry, Can't Find That Page.

Sadly, we couldn't find the page you requested. The content may have been removed, or you may have followed a broken link"

I thought it may be because the server had some delay showing the current status of my project, but 12hs have passed and yet i still can't access to my spider, and even less being able to run it.

I loaded another spider from other project, and same thing happens.

Any ideas of what could be producing this?

Thanks in advance!

status.png
(56.3 KB)

Best Answer

Finally found what whas happening, I was extremely unlucky, when I created the projects and uploaded the codes the server was experiencing problems, cause of that nothing was working. Now that I created a new project and reuploaded everything outside that error window period, everything is working as it should be from scratch,

Hope this information it's usefull to anyone who was experiencing the same issues.

Thanks!!

What link are you trying to access that lead to the not found page? The screenshot you provided shows no links.

Hi Nestor! The links I described at the start of the topic: Spider Settings, and spider link that's available through current deploy at Code & Deplys/Deploy Management,

I attached an image to be more specific, but also I can't run de spider, it's even worse than couldn't being able to access the spider settings.

links.png
(30.2 KB)

Both of those links open fine for me.

Try clearing your cache/cookies and try again.

Nice shot, but nope, having erased everything still can't gain access.

The fact that im not able even to run the spider suggest me that's not a local side problem, maybe something related to the server/upload/coding,

Answer

Finally found what whas happening, I was extremely unlucky, when I created the projects and uploaded the codes the server was experiencing problems, cause of that nothing was working. Now that I created a new project and reuploaded everything outside that error window period, everything is working as it should be from scratch,

Hope this information it's usefull to anyone who was experiencing the same issues.

Thanks!!

Glad you got it working. I guess you could always redeploy to the same project.

Login to post a comment