Start a new topic
Answered

Crawlera don´t work with Portia

Hello, i have a problem using Crawlera and Portia. I am using Portia for create my project, and i have created a Crawlera Account for information using IP´s of only one country (Spain) when i am creating my project in Porti, the webpage that i am trying to crawl says me that i am in Ucrania.

I need use only Spanish ip´s and crawlera don´t work. I have added the API Key of Crawlera in the Portia addons area, but don´t work.

What can i do?

Thanks

Best Answer

Crawlera can't be used on the backend of Portia, only at the time of Crawling. If you need to access the website from Spain to make annotations, it's not going to be possible with Portia as the servers are located in Germany, don't know why that website detects it as Ukraine. Crawlera can only be used with Portia when running the job, which would mean that you would have already created the spider in Portia.

1 Comment

Answer

Crawlera can't be used on the backend of Portia, only at the time of Crawling. If you need to access the website from Spain to make annotations, it's not going to be possible with Portia as the servers are located in Germany, don't know why that website detects it as Ukraine. Crawlera can only be used with Portia when running the job, which would mean that you would have already created the spider in Portia.

Login to post a comment