Start a new topic
Answered

Cancelling account

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my account.

When I clicked on "cancel my account", and confirmed I wanted to delete all the projects, I got a red message "could not cancel account".

Then I tried to do it through the billing portal instead but I can no longer access it.

https://support.scrapinghub.com/support/solutions/articles/22000188429-subscribing-upgrading-and-cancelling

Can you confirm that

1. all my subscriptions are cancelled
  2. I will not be billed next month
  3. my payment information is deleted

Thank you

julie_weber at symantec

Best Answer

Hi Julie, 

Many thanks for letting us know the cancellation reasons. We hope to see you around soon.

We have cancelled the refund and scheduled the subscription cancellation at the end of the billing period.

Best regards,

Adriana

Answer

Hi Julie, 

Many thanks for letting us know the cancellation reasons. We hope to see you around soon.

We have cancelled the refund and scheduled the subscription cancellation at the end of the billing period.

Best regards,

Adriana

Oh please don't refund anything, it's extremely difficult to expense something backwards. If you want you can schedule the cancellation date at the end of this billing period.

I cancelled because of corporate nonsense - project deprioritised, delayed delayed and delayed for years, we were not making proper use of it. If we could focus on this project for just 1 quarter it would have been great. Maybe it can still happen someday. Meanwhile there's always something else more urgent to do.

Hi Julie,

Your subscription for 3 Scrapy Cloud units has been cancelled and payment method was removed. The remaining credit of $29 was scheduled for refund.

I would appreciate if you could let us know why you decided to cancel the subscription with us.

Thank you in advance, 

Adriana

Login to post a comment