Start a new topic
Answered

Problem when running shub

Hello, I installed SHUB in my windows using pip install shub, however I am getting the following error when I try to login:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "D:\Users\Thiago\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\Scripts\shub.exe\__main__.py", line 5, in <module>
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages\shub\tool.py", line 57, in <module>
    command_module = importlib.import_module(module_path)
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages\shub\deploy.py", line 27, in <module>
    from shub.image.upload import upload_cmd
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages\shub\image\__init__.py", line 23, in <module>
    command_module = importlib.import_module(module_path)
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "d:\users\thiago\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages\shub\image\deploy.py", line 61
    apikey, insecure, async):
                          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

The version of the installed python is 2.7.13, Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Do you have Python 3 installed too, or only Python 2? How did you install Python? I would suggest to create a virtual environment with Python 3, and install Shub inside that environment.

Answer

Do you have Python 3 installed too, or only Python 2? How did you install Python? I would suggest to create a virtual environment with Python 3, and install Shub inside that environment.

1 person likes this

Actually, I have Python 3 installed too, I will try to create a VM with python 3 as you told me, Thank you so much.

Yeah, it worked, thanks a million :)

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment