Start a new topic
Answered

API keys issue

Hi there, I am facing following issues trying to use crawlera with scrapy 1.5:

1) I have created several api keys for different countries. some of them working (being returned nothing but 503 responses which is a little weird), others fail - Im getting 407 response like 'bad_auth'. Have debugged crawlera middleware - its clear that proxy authorization header is on its place so I cant get whats going wrong?

2) using all those keys I cant check requests in the dashboard - despite I just saw response 503, dashboard keeps tell me " No usage detected so far".  I can see requests which have been sent by jobs, deployed on scrapy cloud, but I cant see requests from jobs which have been launched locally. Any help is really appreciated! 

Best Answer

1) All accounts have 'provisioning' time usually under 5 minutes. There's a yellow flag 'Provisioning' that appears next to them, during this time if you make requests with those API Keys you will most likely get errors because they're not active yet. 

2) The dashboard is not in real time, it gets updated periodically.

UPD dashboards seem to be working now

Answer

1) All accounts have 'provisioning' time usually under 5 minutes. There's a yellow flag 'Provisioning' that appears next to them, during this time if you make requests with those API Keys you will most likely get errors because they're not active yet. 

2) The dashboard is not in real time, it gets updated periodically.

Login to post a comment